What do you think of when you think "Massage"...
Do you "treat" yourself to massages? Should massages be considered a luxury or part of an overall wellness plan? I used to look at massages as a luxury item, but I now look at them as part of my wellness plan. I'd rather spend money on a great massage than on a "thing" that just clutters up my house (or liquid which dulls my inhibitions.. am I right? *nudge nudge*).
5 Vital Reasons You Should Get Massages Regularly
by: Dennis Frymire
1. Massage Reduces Anxiety and Stress
2. It Addresses Low Back Pain
3. Massage Enhances Immunity
4. It Reduces the Effects of Long Hours of Desk-Sitting and Driving
5. Massage Helps Athletes Prepare and Recover from Events
6. Giving Massage Can Provide Just as Much Benefit and Receiving It (Which is why Venetian Sun offers a fun, 2-hour, private class for 2! If you and your "Sweetie," or friend, sister, mother, whatever, haven't taken this class yet, you're missing out. It's lighthearted, entertaining, informative, and just think of how much you can impress (or enjoy each other) outside of the classroom!! Book a class today. You'll be thankful tonight.)
Click here to see all of our November SPECIALS